- 600 N Pecan St, Weatherford, OK 73096
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2127 Sqft
- Does your house shrink around the holidays? It's that feeling that there is just NOT enough space for cooking or entertaining or dining or one more decoration? Well you need to check out this home at 600 Pecan and put all those worries behind! All rooms in this home offer plenty of space and great storage. Even the garage is oversized with a shop/storage room inside. Additional paved parking in the drive just mean more guests can enjoy off street parking! So call today for your appointment or come by and check it ...
- 520 W Tom Stafford St, Weatherford, OK 73096
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1232 Sqft
- Great investment property! List price includes 2 houses. MLS description is for 520 ETS. The other house behind it is 520 1/2 W. Tom Stafford. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bath bungalow with a spacious living room, cute kitchen, dining area and laundry room. Floor furnace provides heat; 3 window units included. It has approx 980 sq ft and taxes are currently $289 per month Pics are posted for both. Seller is offering these properties for sale 'as is'. Brandhorst Realty has managed 520.5 West Tom Stafford for several years. ...
- E 1040 Rd, Weatherford, OK 73096
- THE LIST PRICE NOW INCLUDES THE COST OF BRINGING RURAL WATER TO THIS PROPERTY! Enjoy the peace and quiet of country living! This 10 acre tract is in the far southwest corner of this rural development to maximize privacy. No mobile homes or double wides are allowed in this rural development. Build that rustic dream home (Metal 'barn homes' are alllowed) and bring up to five head of livestock to enjoy it with you. A copy of the plat mat and protective covenants is available upon request!
- 416 Willie Ave, Custer City, OK 73639
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1982 Sqft
- REDUCED PRICE! This property is located on the farthest west street in Custer City so it has the look and feel of a rural property but with city water and sewer! Three spacious bedrooms each with direct access to a full bath. Two bedrooms downstairs, one large bedroom and bath upstairs. The galley kitchen has updated cabinets and floor covering and flows into a large dining area with a door to the back yard. The laundry room is located in the unfinished basement which leads to the storm shelter. Thre is a HUGE de ...